Required textbooks for Glenbrook South High School may be returned for a full refund under the following conditions:
- Non-textbook items in resalable condition may be refunded or exchanged within fifteen days (15) with original receipt.
- Textbooks in resalable condition may be refunded with receipt within seven (7) calendar days from the start of classes or within two (2) days of purchase thereafter, including during summer term.
- Textbooks purchased during the last week of classes or during exams may be sold back under the book buyback policy.
- Computer software may be returned if it is unopened and shrink-wrapped within seven (7) days.
- In addition, upon proof of drop/add, Beck’s will accept textbook returns and refund the full cost paid by the students who have dropped a course up to thirty (30) days from the start of classes or until the end of the official drop/add period, whichever comes first. Textbook returns will be refunded provided the book is in the same condition as when it was purchased.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions concerning your purchases at Beck's Book Store.